KTH Parts Industries, Inc., a quality oriented manufacturer of stamped and welded auto parts, located in St. Paris, Ohio, has an immediate 2nd shift opening for an individual in our Stamping Equipment Support Group (ESG). KTH is a state-of-the-art robotic facility. The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years Industrial Maintenance Experience or related Technical Degree.
- Strong Mechanical ability to read Blueprints and Drawings while troubleshooting Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi PLC’s while troubleshooting Electrical Circuits.
- Familiar with Mig and Arc welding.
- Ability to work independently with willingness to learn.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate must be able to perform quality repairs/improvements on equipment while working independently.
- Completing Preventive Maintenance an assigned equipment.
- Log daily activities on a PC using Microsoft Access
- Self-motivated focusing on Safety, Quality and Efficiency.
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.