Immediate 2nd shift opening for an individual in our Stamping Equipment Support Group (ESG).
- Two years industrial experience or equivalent technical degree;
- A working knowledge of PLC’s, robotics, and basic electricity;
- Strong mechanical ability, pneumatics and hydraulic systems is desired;
- Industrial electricity safety training, mig or arc welding, or familiarity with oxyacetylene welding and cutting is a plus;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.