Immediate openings for contract production associates.
KTH will provide all personal protective equipment, uniforms, lockers, boot and safety glasses allowance. Competitive compensation includes bonuses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle parts and baskets in a safe manner.
- Maintain line speed and quality requirements.
- Complete all quality checks as outlined in the operations standards.
- Follow all quality alerts and Process Quality Points posted at each process.
- Ensure all documentation is clearly and accurately completed.
- Complete all required tasks for each process in the allotted time.
- One to two years’ experience working in a physically demanding environment.
- Willing and able to support overtime and weekends as required.
- Exhibit the ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Detailed focus on quality.
- Willing and able to be a self-starter
KTH Shelburne Manufacturing offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.