KTH Shelburne is looking to grow our team! We are actively recruiting for Full Time Production Associates – join our innovative team of production associates today! At KTH Shelburne, we have built a team environment where all of our associates contribute each and every day to our success. Our Production Associates are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our equipment while ensuring we produce high quality parts.
Production Associates Job Duties:
- Handling parts and baskets in a safe manner
- Maintain line speed and quality of products
- Complete all quality checks as outlined in operation standards
- Ensure all documentation is accurately completed
What We Look For:
- Ability to support overtime and weekend production as needed
- Capability to work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work a two-shift rotation (days and afternoons)
- Both a team player and independent worker
- Competitive wages including shift premiums with scheduled increased
- Company paid uniforms
- Company provided PPE
- Annual work boot and safety glasses allowance
- Attendance Bonuses (bi-weekly & quarterly)
- Annual performance Bonus
- Benefits available after 3 months (vision, dental and medical)
In accordance with the OHRC and the AODA, KTH Shelburne Manufacturing is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit an application, please reach out to a member of the KTH Human Resources department.
KTH Shelburne Manufacturing offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.