As a responsible corporate citizen, KTH recognizes that manufacturing operations, if conducted in a less than responsible manner, can have a negative impact on human health and the environment.
KTH has always been committed to:
- Conducting our business in a manner that will benefit not only the well-being of our operations, but also the surrounding community.
- Continually improving our environmental performance.
- Conducting our business in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations and any other requirements to which our organization chooses to subscribe.
- Reviewing environmental objectives and targets during our Business Planning Procedure.
- Educating our associates and other persons performing work under KTH control who may affect our environmental performance and/or our ability to fulfill our compliance obligations.
KTH is a company that properly manages resources, reduces the volume of waste, prevents pollution and disposes all wastes responsibly.