Immediate opening in our Engineering Department for a New Model Staff – Project Leader who will focus on activity related to New Model Development and Launch as well as mid model year design change activity. Job details include project management, trial event coordination, and continuous communication with our Customer and Parent Company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all activity related to New Model Development and Launch.
- Coordinate mid model year design change activity.
- Communicate with customer and Mother Company contacts.
- Must have strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office is required.
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.