KTH Shelburne is now accepting applications for a Material Handler/Forklift Operator. Successful candidates for this position must be team players and able to work in a fast paced, manufacturing environment. KTH Shelburne is a leader in automotive frame components. We have built a team environment where all of our associates contribute to our overall success.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator Job Duties include:
- Ensuring that forklifts are in good working condition through daily inspections
- Provide parts to production lines in a safe and timely manner
- Load/unload trailers in a safe, accurate and timely manner following operation standards and dock side manuals
- Receive incoming supply trailers and putting in correct location within the plant
What We Look For:
- One or two years’ experience working in a physically demanding environment is required
- Previous Forklift operating experience is required
- Ability to work a two-shift rotation (days and afternoons)
- Competitive wages including shift premiums and an attractive vacation package
- Pension Plan
- Group benefits available after 3 months – vision, medical and dental
- Work boot and safety glasses allowance
- Attendance incentives and annual performance bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
In accordance with the OHRC and the AODA, KTH Shelburne Manufacturing is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit an application, please reach out to a member of the KTH Human Resources department.
KTH Shelburne Manufacturing offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.