Immediate opening in our Stamping Equipment Support Group (ESG) as an Electrical / Electronic Technician.
- Support and maintain all production equipment to maximize run time.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on production equipment
- Responsible for equipment in their assigned areas and other areas as directed
- Troubleshoot and repair production equipment
- Must support equipment emergency downtime situations
- Troubleshoot with PLC
- Develop and implement countermeasures for safety, quality and equipment problems
- Must inform all necessary personnel of extended downtime situations per KLP’s Call-In Standards
- Communicate with technicians from other shifts
- Maintain tools and keep work areas clean (TPM and 5S)
- Assist in production as necessary
- Work flexible hours, overtime, holidays, shutdowns and/or weekends as needed
- Comply with safety, quality, attendance and other policies
- Perform all other tasks requested by management.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Program PLC’s
- Maintain ESG parts cage
- Solder, Weld, Drill & Tap holes in various metals
- Complete TPM assignments/requirements in a timely manner
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do the essential functions of the ESG Technician position.
- High School Diploma or general equivalent diploma (GED) plus an Associate’s degree in an applicable technical major is preferred. Associate must be willing to attain at least a certificate in an approved technical major.
KTH Leesburg Products LLC offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your resume in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.