Immediate opening for Supervisor positions in our Weld Department in a fast paced environment.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Responsibilities:
- A minimum of three (3) years of manufacturing experience with at least one (1) year of supervisory experience,
- Ability to lead associates, with good people skills, to ensure production schedules are met, safety and quality standards are met,
- Ability to focus on maintaining an established production pace and reducing downtime,
- Ability to understand and apply company policies and procedures,
- Assist in business planning,
- Trouble-shooting skills (experience with robots and resistance welding is a plus),
- Experience with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.,
- Ability to work overtime as needed, and
- Willingness to work 2nd shift (4:30pm – 1:00am M-F).
KTH Leesburg Products LLC offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your resume in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.