Immediate opening in our Weld Maintenance Department.
- Support and equipment installation, maintenance and new technology for KMI.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with equipment installation
- Responsible for debugging of equipment
- Responsible for additions and changes to software and hardwiring of equipment
- Complete Problem Tracking Sheets
- Assist with equipment modification
- Responsible for C/M Activity, Line Improvement Activity and Cycle Time Improvements
- Ensure that Robot and PLC backups are completed
- Ensure that Equipment Evaluations are completed
- Work flexible hours, overtime, and/or weekends as needed
- Rotate jobs or shifts as needed
- Maintain attendance per KMI policy
- Work in a team environment
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in quality related issues
- Complete cross training assignments as needed
- Complete TPM assignments/requirements in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned to the satisfaction of the ESG Manager or KMI management
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The qualifications
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do the essential functions of the ESG Technical Staff position..
- Minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Proven PLC, Robotics and Electrical experience and credentials.
Kalida Manufacturing, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive wage and a team oriented manufacturing environment including:
Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.