Immediate opening in our Engineering Department for a Weld / Joining Engineer who will be focused on both our New Model development and support of existing Mass Production sheet metal weld / assembly lines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop weld conditions for new materials and/or stackups
- Support installation of New Model weld lines
- Investigate / implement new joining technologies
- Maintain optimal weld conditions of existing Mass Production lines
- Should be a self-motivated individual
- Can multi-task as well as possess analytical skills
- Have critical thinking, and excellent communication skills
- 4 year degree in Weld Engineering preferred
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred, automotive a plus
- Travel potential, Domestic and International
- Basic CAD capabilities a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications is a must
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your resume in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.