Immediate opening in our TQA department. Research, analyze, and improve the company’s manufacturing processes, from receiving material and child parts to shipping completed parts to the customers, while ensuring that the overall operation is optimally structured, with minimum waste and redundancy to serve business goals, in terms of Safety, Quality, Efficiency, and Availability, while maintaining the constancy of purpose throughout the operation.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Jig Accuracy Problem Investigation
- Support Mass Production, Dimensional, and New Model Groups
- Responsible for jig mismatch issues, confirming jig and part accuracy.
- Scan parts analysis (Child part, Sub Comp or Comp)
- Customer Support on Jig Accuracy issues.
- Prototype support (data)
- Research future technologies in quality. (Cost savings in efficiency and accuracy)
- Facilitate Die Quality up activity
- Work flexible hours, overtime, and/or weekends.
- Rotate jobs or shifts as needed.
- Maintain attendance per KLP policy
- Work in a team environment.
Supplemental Job Responsibilities:
- Review Gage R results and if NG determine C/M Plan.
- Complete cross-training assignments as needed.
- Complete TPM assignments/requirements in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned to the satisfaction of the TQA Manager or KLP Management
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do the essential functions of the Process Control position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience and at least three (3) years, in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to understand the BOM
- Ability to obtain and analyze information from 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional drawings using CATIA and AutoCAD
- Ability to coordinate multiple, interdepartmental activities or projects simultaneously
- Ability to generate quality control documents to operation standards, reflecting the overall organizational purpose into operational level task designs
- Effective verbal and written communication, and problem solving skills
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions.
- The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to sit, stand, walk; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and to talk or hear. The associate is often required to go out onto the production floor.
- The associate may frequently lift and move about 4 to 8 pounds, and occasionally lift and carry items weighing 55 pounds for a short distance.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Associates may sometimes work in a typical office environment where the temperature is controlled throughout the year; however most times associates are required to work in the manufacturing environment on an as needed basis. Associates are required to work an 8-hour day (not including overtime or other factors affecting the production schedule). Associates are required to wear personal protective equipment, which includes uniform and safety shoes (when going into the production area – bump cap, safety glasses, earplugs, sleeves and gloves). This is a typical 5-day a week job; however weekends and holidays will be required as needed.
KTH Leesburg Products LLC offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your resume in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.