Our Engineering Department has a job opening for a Stamping Tooling Project Leader. The primary focus of this role is on our New Model Development. The successful candidate will ensure manufacturability, process planning, procurement, scheduling, and installation of sheet metal stamping dies. This is an immediate opening.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze sheet metal product formability and develop countermeasures
- Develop stamping processes and press assignments
- Optimize material utilization
- Tool sourcing and costing
- Develop schedules and manage tool progress
- Design reviews and tooling buy-offs
- Should be a self-motivated individual
- Can multi-task as well as possess analytical skills
- Have critical thinking and excellent communication skills
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Mechanical, or Manufacturing preferred
- Tooling workflow or process creation experience preferred
- CAD experience preferred
- CAE / FEA Simulation experience preferred
- Travel required, Domestic and International
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and development programs
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. is a distinguished Tier-1 Automotive Supplier. With our headquarters in St. Paris, Ohio, we have built a reputation for producing reliable underbody structural parts that global automotive companies trust. Our K-Group team is comprised of over 2,000 skilled engineering and manufacturing associates. They are involved in various stages of automotive component production, including product development, analysis, formability, prototyping, production stamping, forming, robotic welding, assembly, and parts shipment.
At KTH, we pride ourselves on leveraging state-of-the-art applications to simulate and analyze design manufacturability. This allows us to provide exceptional technical proficiency in delivering high-quality, high-performance automotive products. Our technical expertise and reliable support enable us to improve, operate, and maintain these products for our valued customers.
KTH Parts Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants. We respect and appreciate every individual’s qualification, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.