We are hiring an Accountant to join the KTH team. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, KTH is an excellent company for you. Apply today!
- Maintain accounting procedures primarily associated with finance and banking while providing the necessary backup for other accounting functions as necessary.
- Daily banking and cash management needs of KTH companies in U.S.
- Work with banks for borrowing needs of KTH Group.
- File debt covenants with banks.
- Month end banking and finance general ledger entries and reconciliations.
- Monthly tracking of bank debt by loan and loan amounts available by bank.
- Month end interest expense calculation.
- Daily banking and finance activities on bank’s web site.
- Positive Pay monitoring.
- Maintain and update bank documents.
- Is aware and accepts the responsibility regarding internal controls and compliance with JSOX.
- Forecast long term loan needs as needed.
- Daily positive pay reports to bank.
- Complete detailed accounting transactions.
- Four–year degree in Accounting, or equivalent education/training and experience.
- Strong organizational skills, and detail oriented.
- Highly proficient in Excel and Access is a must.
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.