Become part of our esteemed team at KTH Parts Industries, Inc., a reliable and well-known manufacturer of stamped and welded auto parts in St. Paris, Ohio. We are searching for a Sales/Cost analyst professional driven to achieve results and work closely with business leaders, Finance, and Engineering departments to develop new product price quotes to increase sales growth and generate revenue.
As an ideal candidate for this position, you should possess exceptional data entry skills, with a sharp eye for detail and accuracy. You should be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to effectively interact with customers and colleagues at all levels. Additionally, you should have an established track record of researching and resolving problems, with a focus on cost and pricing analysis. Your dedication to customer service and ability to provide valuable recommendations will make you a valuable asset to our team.
- Maintains the filing system of all Sales programs to include open and closed quotes, engineering changes, and other customer requirements
- Researches and analyzes new product pricing/pricing exceptions and makes appropriate product classification decisions. Create and report projected costs for New Models
- Participate in the preparation and presentation to customers and top management
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement
- Identifies pricing implementation problems, recommends solutions, and communicates the course of action to appropriate areas with the organization
- Identifies deficiencies in departmental policies, procedures, systems, and practices; recommends solutions accordingly
- Communicates effectively and knowledgeably with customers regarding their product
- Completes other duties, including special projects, as assigned by Supervisor
- Preferred, four-year degree
- Must have strong PC skills that include intermediate to expert Excel and PowerPoint skills, data entry/database experience, Microsoft applications
- Strong mathematical/financial background
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues
- Positive, professional attitude and adaptive to change
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and meeting customer deadlines and expectations
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and organizational skills
- With the support of the Sales manager and KTH team, the sales analyst must be able to prepare and fully complete price and tooling cost estimates on new and existing business in the best interest of KTH
- Prepare required customer quote package documentation for on-time submittal
- Prepare all required customer paperwork in response to customer requests for quotes on existing business on time
- Professional growth and training
- Career Mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. is a distinguished Tier-1 Automotive Supplier. With our headquarters in St. Paris, Ohio, we have built a reputation for producing reliable underbody structural parts that global automotive companies trust. Our K-Group team is comprised of over 2,000 skilled engineering and manufacturing associates. They are involved in various stages of automotive component production, including product development, analysis, formability, prototyping, production stamping, forming, robotic welding, assembly, and parts shipment.
At KTH, we pride ourselves on leveraging state-of-the-art applications to simulate and analyze design manufacturability. This allows us to provide exceptional technical proficiency in delivering high-quality, high-performance automotive products. Our technical expertise and reliable support enable us to improve, operate, and maintain these products for our valued customers. If you want to learn more about our organization and apply for a position, please visit www.kth.net. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Vacation/holiday/shutdown pay
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (company-provided)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Associate assistance program
- Incentive Programs (attendance, safety, quality, delivery, suggestions, attendance)
- Company-provided uniforms and laundry service
- Wellness/Fitness Program
- Safety glasses and Boot subsidies
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company-sponsored special events
- For more information, click here
KTH Parts Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants. We respect and appreciate every individual’s qualifications, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.