Immediate opening at our KTH Research and Development Center located in Plain City, Ohio. The successful candidate must have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Materials Science (Master’s Degree Preferred), plus experience in forming and/or joining.
- Material processing (sheet metal form/draw, structural casting, extrusion technologies), material characteristics, joining of materials (cold, thermal, or chemical bonding)
- Basic Mechanical aptitude (use of hand tools, shop equipment, etc.);
- Ability to use basic test equipment (Amsler, optical microscope, sample prep equipment, etc.)
Skill Requirements Include:
- DOE, strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, good organization abilities, team oriented and problem solving skills;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, Power Point, and Project).
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.