Immediate opening at our KTH Research and Development Center located in Plain City, Ohio. The successful candidate should have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, plus experience in welding and/or other assembly methods.
- Assembly process: Process concept creation using thermal, mechanical and/or chemical bonding to join stamped, cast or other parts;
- Design for manufacturability: Identification and countermeasure of manufacturing concerns;
- Basic mechanical aptitude (use of hand tools, shop equipment, etc.);
- Project management.
Skill Requirements Include:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, highly organized, self-motivated, creative, good organization abilities and problem-solving skills, strong as individual or as a team;
- Basic CAD (AutoCAD a plus);
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, Power Point, and Project).
- Must be flexible with hours and willing to travel
- Willing to take continuing education classes/ training
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.