Immediate opening at our KTH Research and Development Center located in Plain City, Ohio. The successful candidate should have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or equivalent experience) and on-the-job experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Development of quality management plan for assemblies: Tolerancing, net & datum scheme, 3M, QA fixtures, etc.;
- Design for manufacturability: Identification and countermeasure of potential quality problems;
- Basic quality tools;
- Project management;
- Quality simulation a plus.
Skill Requirements Include:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, highly organized, self-motivated, creative, good organization abilities and problem-solving skills, strong as individual or as a team;
- Basic CAD (CATIA a plus);
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, Power Point, and Project).
- Must be flexible with hours and willing to travel
- Willing to take continuing education classes/ training
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.