Immediate opening in our Production Control Department.
- Support and maintain daily production activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Abide by all safety rules/guidelines and company rules for forklift use
- Daily Forklift Safety check list
- Daily condition, function, and cleanliness check of forklift; Report any problems to Team Leader/Coordinator
- Maintain steady production flow of parts, baskets, and/or racks to specified lines
- Maintain valid forklift operator license
- Work flexible hours, overtime, and/or weekends as needed
- Rotate jobs as needed
- Maintain attendance per KMI policy
- Work in a team environment
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain 5S standards of fork lifts and delivery zone
- Assistance with other drivers/associates when necessary as directed by the Team Leader/Coordinator
- Staging of forklift for following shift
- Complete cross-training assignments as needed
- Complete TPM assignments/requirements in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned to the satisfaction of the Weld Manager or KMI Management
- Understanding and commitment towards achieving the company’s business plan
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do the essential functions of the Forklift Driver position.
- Successfully complete required written and driving tests.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure,
using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals and percentages
Kalida Manufacturing, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive wage and a team oriented manufacturing environment including:
Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.