KTH Shelburne is now accepting applications for Full-Time Material Service Associates. Successful candidate for this position must be a team player and able to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Some of the duties of our associates include:
- Ensure that forklifts are in good working condition through daily fork truck inspections
- Provide parts to production lines in a safe and timely manner
- Load / unload trailers in a safe, accurate and timely manner following operation standards, and dock side manuals
- Receive incoming supply trailers following KSM procedures and putting in correct location in the warehouse
- Focus on safely performing all activities relating to the job you are doing with zero safety incidents
- Follow rules and regulations operation standard
- Focus is to Service the weld lines utilizing moves and planning ahead with zero down time to weld waiting on parts
- Focus is to receive supply trailers following operation standard and child part location sheets that are on each forklift.
- One to two years’ experience working in a physically demanding environment
- Previous forklift operating experience.
- Willing and able to support overtime and weekends as required.
- Exhibit the ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Willing and able to be a self-starter.
- Steel toe CSA approved boots that cover the ankle are required.
We offer our Associates:
- Competitive wages
- Company paid uniforms
- We provide all personal protective equipment
- Work boot and safety glasses allowance
- Attendance incentives and annual performance bonus
KTH Shelburne Manufacturing offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with the OHRC and the AODA, KTH is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit an application, please reach out to a member of the KTH Human Resources department.