KTH Shelburne is now accepting applications for an Industrial Electrician. Successful candidates for this position must be a licensed Industrial Electrician with experience in an automotive environment, strong mechanical skills and experience would be an asset. KTH offers competitive wages, group retirement & benefits programs, attractive vacation and incentive programs.
Some of the duties of our associates include:
- Robotic Teaching and Program modification
- Troubleshoot equipment problems (Electrically, Mechanically)
- Daily check for any Safety issues and countermeasure
- Complete assigned Safety work orders
- Responsible for equipment in their assigned areas and other areas as directed
- Fill out Trouble Reports for extended downtime
- Accurately fill out daily reports
- Inspect your areas for problems and equipment item
- Evaluating problems, provide and implement countermeasures
- Completion of Work orders and Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Implement improvements and countermeasures.
- Licensed Electrician
- Position requires professionalism and service orientation Electrical background is essential with prior experience using PLC’s along with programming and teaching robots
- Experience working in an automotive or equivalent industry.
- Needs to be willing and able to support overtime, weekends and emergency call-ins as required
- Exhibit the ability to work in a challenging environment
- Willing and able to be a self-starter.
We offer our Associates:
- Competitive wages and attractive vacation package
- Pension Plan
- Group benefits – vision, medical and dental
- Work boot and safety glasses allowance
- Attendance incentives and annual performance bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
KTH Shelburne Manufacturing offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with the OHRC and the AODA, KTH is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit an application, please reach out to a member of the KTH Human Resources department.