Immediate opening for a Health and Wellness Benefits Administrator. This position will coordinate and manage all activities associated with associate health and wellness programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Third Party Administrators to actively oversee our self-insured health, vision, and dental insurance for associates and retirees
- Coordinate with providers to offer onsite wellness programs and activities
- Process worker’s compensation claims through our self-insured plan as well as collaborate with our Third Party Administrator
- Facilitate and track FMLA events
- Work with internal stakeholders as well as external partners to continually improve our associate’s health, wellbeing, costs, etc.
- Work closely with partners to oversee Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Develop and maintain reports covering key performance indicators as well as trend analysis
- Assist associates with questions related to wellness benefits
- Assist other team members with HR related projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field, and five or more years of benefits administration and management experience is preferred. Candidate must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Ability to multi-task on projects and work effectively with other team members in a fast past working environment is must.
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.