Immediate opening in our facilities department. Oversee and coordinate the activities of the facilities department and staff and the monitoring and controlling of plant operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule of Preventative Maintenance on equipment (Compressors, Chillers, Switchgear, RTU)
- Schedule of shutdown repairs
- Track overtime
- Track equipment downtime
- Order equipment parts
- Serve as liaison between KLP and outside contractors
- Track monthly expenses
- Ensure that spare parts for equipment are ordered
- Analysis on equipment performance
- Work flexible hours, overtime, holidays, and/or weekends as needed
- Rotate jobs or shifts as needed
- Maintain attendance per KLP policy
- Work in a team environment.
- All other duties as assigned by KLP management.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of Facilities business plans and presentations
- Review building drawings
- Ensure countermeasure activity for equipment failures
- Business Plan projects to reduce expenses and electrical usage.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do the essential functions of the Coordinator position.
- High School Diploma or general equivalent diploma (GED).
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Electrical Certification preferred
- Plumbing Certification preferred
- At least (3) years, in a manufacturing operations environment preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals and percentages
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to sit, stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and to talk or hear. The associate is often required to work on a concrete production floor.
- The associate may frequently lift and move about 20 pounds, and occasionally lift and carry items weighing 50 pounds for a short distance.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Associates are required to work in a typical manufacturing environment where the temperature is controlled throughout the year, but may occasionally be warm or cool to individual preferences. Associates are required to work an 8-hour day (not including overtime or other factors affecting the production schedule). Associates are required to wear personal protective equipment, which includes, uniform and safety shoes, bump cap, safety glasses, earplugs, sleeves and gloves.
KTH Leesburg Products LLC offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your resume in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.