Immediate opening to join the new Engineering department focusing primarily on Project Management with some experience in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering functions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop overall plan for project
- Create schedules for preparation, installation/ modification, and trial
- Organize, quote, order, and track needed items and materials for project
- Schedule manpower for project
- Provide countermeasures as necessary during project cycle
- Track project and report progress to management
- Complete Risk Assessment at completion and countermeasure discrepancies
- Ensure all documentation is updated and notices delivered to other departments
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Local and international travel
- Attend and host meetings
- Study and comprehend Hone and KTH electrical and mechanical standards
- Weekend work and unplanned shift rotation as required by projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do the essential functions of the Project Managers Position.
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in automotive welding engineering or maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of automation and Robotic processes
- Working knowledge of Mitsubishi PLC programming
- Strong experience/knowledge of Fanuc Robot programming and teaching
- Working knowledge of AutoCad and Catia
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge in OSHA safety requirements and RIA 15.06 robot standards
- 4 Year automation degree or 2 year electronics degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in automotive maintenance and project lead.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to sit, stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and to talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to go out onto the production floor.
- The associate may frequently lift and move about 4 to 8 pounds, and occasionally lift and carry items weighing 20 pounds for a short distance.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Associates are required to work in a typical office environment where the temperature is controlled throughout the year, but may occasionally be warm or cool to individual preferences. Associates are required to work an 8-hour day (not including overtime or other factors affecting the production schedule). Associates are required to wear personal protective equipment, which includes, uniform and safety shoes (when going into the production area – bump cap, safety glasses, earplugs, sleeves and gloves).
KTH Leesburg Products LLC offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your resume in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.