Immediate opening in our Stamping Die Maintenance department for a designer/programmer, who will lead die improvement projects and oversee machining efficiencies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design new die sections for replacement or improvement
- Design engineering changes
- Program using WorkNC for 3 CNC mills
- Lead projects from start to finish
- Document work detailing process start to finish
- Run shop equipment to complete jobs
- 4yr degree in engineering or tech field with 1 year experience, or 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Strong project management skills including communication, presentation, and organization
- Strong software skills (2D, 3D modeling, NC programming, Microsoft office suite, etc.)
- Experience operating both manual and CNC shop equipment is a plus
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent critical thinking skills
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.