The Engineering Department currently has an open position for an Engineering Project Leader, whose primary responsibility will be to oversee the development and modifications of our new model equipment. This role entails collaborating closely with our team of experienced technicians, and you will play a crucial role in the success of our company.
- Lead the modifications of welding fixtures (Resistance & Mig welding)
- Understand the scope of work for modifications to existing welding fixtures for new models, design changes, and/or capacity-up changes due to OEM specifications
- Work with Equipment Builders (Integrators) & KTH Engineering Groups to successfully evaluate, plan, schedule, review, implement, and install change points to welding equipment
- Evaluate new technology, attend trade shows, supplier conferences, and training
- Help evaluate current mass production systems and offer advice for new technology
- Work with robotic systems: help assemble, teach, and program robots
- Work with welding fixtures: help create spec, coordinate design, approve and install
- Should be a self-motivated individual
- Can multi-task as well as possess analytical skills
- Have critical thinking and excellent communication skills
- Good mechanical/some electrical knowledge of industrial equipment
- 4-year degree in Engineering (BSMET/BSME), or ten-plus years of relevant on-the-job work experience
- Use of (CATIA, AutoCAD LT) for fixture design and development of robotic layouts
- Travel required, Domestic and International
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and development programs
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. is a distinguished Tier-1 Automotive Supplier. With our headquarters in St. Paris, Ohio, we have built a reputation for producing reliable underbody structural parts that global automotive companies trust. Our K-Group team is comprised of over 2,000 skilled engineering and manufacturing associates. They are involved in various stages of automotive component production, including product development, analysis, formability, prototyping, production stamping, forming, robotic welding, assembly, and parts shipment.
At KTH, we pride ourselves on leveraging state-of-the-art applications to simulate and analyze design manufacturability. This allows us to provide exceptional technical proficiency in delivering high-quality, high-performance automotive products. Our technical expertise and reliable support enable us to improve, operate, and maintain these products for our valued customers.
KTH Parts Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants. We respect and appreciate every individual’s qualification, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.