Immediate opening in our Engineering Department for an Engineering Planning Project Leader who will be focused on developing, optimizing, and overseeing the design of the new and existing weld lines that will build our products in the safest and most cost efficient way.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop process flow designs for new products
- Develop & modify weld line concepts to optimize efficiency while avoiding ergonomic issues
- Generate quotes & budgets, analyze efficiencies, and present findings to upper management
- Oversee project management status updates, design changes, supplier readiness, etc.
- Collaborate with designers to identify and countermeasure manufacturability problems
- Create long term strategic facility layout plans and decision analyses to identify optimal solutions
- Perform time studies, cycle time analyses, and process improvement projects
- Statistical & Cost Benefit Analysis Experience
- Self-motivation and critical thinking skills
- 4 year degree in Engineering, in addition to (3) years’ experience or 10 plus years’ of relevant on the job work experience
- Strong Project Management Skills (Communication, Presentation, and Organization)
- 3D Modeling Software Experience (CATIA) for design review and process flow investigation
- AutoCAD for weld line design and plant layout
- Travel up to 10%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, & VBA)
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.