Immediate opening for an Engineering Cost Accountant in our Engineering Cost Center Department.
- Establish an Accounting Cost Center for the Engineering Dept. for the purpose of tracking all expenses/sales associated with the Engineering dept. function and, monitor overall department profitability. Coordination oversite of the manpower resource associated with the ENG Accounting area
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Calculate Engineering Dept. cost on a monthly basis
- Calculate Engineering Dept profitability on a monthly basis.
- Work with Sales Department regarding new Model profitability/quoting.
- Create monthly/quarterly reports for Engineering MGT regarding cost.
- Support cost negotiations for purchases and sales.
- Four-year degree in Accounting;
- Strong organizational skills, and details oriented;
- Highly proficient in Excel and Access is a must.
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your confidential resume, including salary requirements, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.