Immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Electrical/Electronic Maintenance Technician in our Welding Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair Electrical/Electronic Components
- Report findings and develop countermeasures.
- Should be a self-motivated individual
- Associate’s Degree in Electricity/Electronics or Industrial Maintenance, or 5 plus years of electrical maintenance experience.
- A working knowledge of PLC’s and motor controls.
- Experience working with stamping presses or robotic welders is preferred
- Other multi-craft maintenance experience (hydraulics, pneumatics, welding…) would be a plus
- A willingness to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
- Good mechanical, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Good written and verbal skills.
KTH Leesburg Products LLC offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your resume in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.