Immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer in our Engineering Project Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support and assist Project Engineers with electrical support (PLC Programming);
- Support the design and construction of wiring electrical components and panels;
- Create and update electrical documentation through software and hard wiring schematics.
- Minimum of 4 year Electrical Engineering degree or comparable related experience;
- Electrical Engineering knowledge including PLC, HMI, and Interface, preferably Mitsubishi;
- Must know electrical hardware and schematics;
- Experience with hand tools, electrical wiring, general mechanical abilities
- Fanuc and Motoman robot experience is a plus;
- Must have knowledge of PLC Programming;
- Experience in robot programing
- A strong understanding of AutoCAD;
- Must possess analytical, critical thinking, and excellent communications skills;
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.