Immediate opening for a 2nd shift Die Maintenance Technician-Tooling Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate must be able to perform quality repairs/improvements to dies while working independently.
- Completing preventive maintenance for stamping dies.
- Die modifications and design changes.
- Die maintenance record keeping.
- Certificate or diploma from a vocational school, company sponsored training program or junior college in technical coursework preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in tool and die building and repair, preferably in the Automotive Industry.
- Experience in machine operation, including: lathes, mills, drills, crane, saws, surface grinders and welding (tig and arc).
- Experience in reading blueprints/die drawings.
- Ability to work independently and willingness to train others.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
KTH Parts Industries, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should complete the application form and submit your resume in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.