Immediate opening in our Tool and Die Maintenance Department.
- Support and maintain daily activities and projects for the Die Maint. Department.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Follow all Safety, Quality & Work Procedures for chemicals and operating equipment.
- Clean scheduled dies using dry ice procedure/equipment.
- Utilize the overhead crane and gantry crane to transport dies to/from presses and storage.
- Minor die repairs (grinding, welding and spotting)
- Track all preventative maintenance work on logs.
- Clean/lubricate parts from dies.
- Exchange empty gas cylinders and store/secure cylinders properly.
- Must successfully complete overhead crane training and maintain license.
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends
- Ability to rotate jobs or shifts
- Maintain attendance per KMI policy
- Ability to work in a team environment
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with other die maintenance associate activities
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of die maintenance storage cage and stock metals
- Assist other die maintenance associates with production line calls
- Complete cross-training assignments as needed
- Complete TPM assignments/requirements in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned to the satisfaction of the Stamping/Die Maintenance Manager or KMI Management
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The qualifications
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to do the essential functions of this Technical Staff I position.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
Kalida Manufacturing, Inc. offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive wage and a team oriented manufacturing environment including:
Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.