Immediate opening for an Administrator – Associate Relations position. The Administrator – Associate Relations works closely with internal customers to provide customer service related Associate Relations/Human Resources support.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage strategic Human Resources projects/activities.
- Data entry and analysis involving Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Develop concepts, strategies and SA’s in support of cultivating key Human Resources initiatives.
- Participate with and lead project teams in collaboration with subject matter experts (across internal departments) to assist in addressing business needs.
- Supports new hire and incumbent associates alike in support of policy and procedure explanation
- Demonstrates an appropriate balance between serving as a strategic business partner while at the same time serving as an employee advocate
- Communicates with associates as required in resolving conflicts and acting as a mediator in facilitating resolution.
- Assists leaders in identification of behavioral issues and supports with Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) referrals and other behavioral management programs as required
- Assists leaders in identifying, documenting and communicating results and deficiencies in performance (i.e. performance appraisal discussions)
- Supports investigative activities
- Supports activities on off shifts (2nd and 3rd shift) as needed
- Responsible to supporting the maintenance and reporting of the HR Dashboard
- Supports as needed manpower discussionsin a fast paced environment.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Support associate new hire orientation and associate training sessions.
- Support completion of relevant operation standards.
- Conduct Corrective Action and Counseling discussions
- Support TPM program activities
- Analyze data and support strategic planning and continuous improvement
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed to support activities on all shifts
- Must be available to work overtime and/ or weekends
- Must be available to rotate jobs or shifts as needed
- Must be able to adhere to the KLP attendance policy
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills
- BS/BA degree in a relevant area of study or…
- High School Diploma or general equivalent diploma (GED) with 5-8 years of Human Resources experience
- BS/BA degree in a relevant area of study plus
- 5-8 years of Human Resources experience
- At least 3 years of progressive HR/AR experience
- At least three (3) years of manufacturing-related work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law and labor law
- Strong reading and comprehension skills
- Proven ability to develop handbook policies
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and other components of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong presentation skills with some proven history of delivering large group presentations
- It is understood that respectful and appropriate communication is a requirement
Mental/Physical Demands (Required):
NOTE: The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- The associate in this role will be required to sit, stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and to talk or hear. The associate is
occasionally required to go out onto the production floor.
- The associate may frequently be required to lift and move objects weighing 4 to 8 lbs., and occasionally lift and carry items weighing 20 lbs. for a short distance.
- Associates are required to support a values-based organization. Associates are also required to work in a typical manufacturing environment where the temperature is controlled throughout the year, but may occasionally be warmer or cooler versus individual preferences. Associates are required to work at least an 8-hour shift with the understanding that overtime may be required occasionally based on factors affecting the production schedule. Associates are required to appropriately wear required personal protective equipment, which may include, uniform and safety shoes, bump cap, safety glasses, earplugs, sleeves and gloves.
KTH Leesburg Products LLC offers a very attractive benefit package, competitive salary and a team oriented engineering and manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates should submit your resume, including your mailing address, in Word or PDF format. KTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.